Having a credit card that rewards you every time on online shopping can be a great experiance. If you are looking for best shopping credit card then your search will end here. Find the best one in our top 10 list that suits for you and your daily purchase. so hello guys hope you are doing well today i am going to tell you about Top 5 free credit cards for online shopping. these cards will help you to save a lot of money
Here`s The list of Top 5 free credit cards for online shopping
- Earn 10X reward points on online spends with exclusive partners – Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, Netmeds, UrbanClap
- Earn 5X reward points on all other online spends
- Earn 1 reward point for every ₹100 spent on all other spends
- Get ₹500 worth Amazon.in Gift Card on payment of first annual fee (Gift card will be redeemable on Amazon and will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of adding the voucher to Amazon Pay)
- Get ₹2,000 worth Cleartrip e-Voucher on crossing annual online spends of ₹1 lakh
- Get ₹2,000 worth Cleartrip e-Voucher on crossing annual online spends of ₹2 lakhs
- Get renewal fee (2nd year onwards) waived off on crossing spends of ₹1,00,000 in the previous year
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver up to ₹100 per month (Valid on fuel transactions between ₹500 and ₹4,000)
fees and charges
|Late Payment Charges
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
Initially, Amazon ICICI Credit Card was an invite-only offering; only eligible Amazon users received an invitation for the card and could proceed with the application process. Now that the card is open to all applicants, you must satisfy the following income-based eligibility criteria before your application for Amazon Pay Credit Card can be processed-
|For ICICI Bank customers||Minimum monthly income of Rs. 25,000|
|For other applicants||Minimum monthly income of Rs. 35,000|
You will need to submit identity proof, address proof and proof of income for your application for Amazon ICICI Credit Card to be processed. The following documents are accepted as identity/address/income proof-
|Document Type||Accepted Documents|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Liscence, etc.|
|Address Proof||Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Electricity/Telephone Bill, Passport, Driving License, etc.|
|Proof of Income||Salary slip, ITR acknowledgment|
How to Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
Initially, the Amazon Pay card was an invite-only offering, but now it is open to all. You can apply for this Card either on Amazon or on ICICI bank’s official website. The application is processed once the KYC verification is completed. There are two ways to complete the KYC verification for this card-
- Video Mode: You need to provide your PAN card and Aadhar card details, after which an ICICI bank official will get in touch with you for a video-based verification. You need to answer a few simple questions and show the original copy of your PAN card to the bank official.
- Offline Mode: After you apply for the credit card and choose the offline mode for KYC verification, a bank official will visit you at your address and verify your documents.
|Amazon ICICI Credit Card||SBI SimplyCLIK Credit Card||HDFC Millennia Credit Card||Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card|
|Reward Structure||Cashback as Amazon Pay balance||Reward Points||Cashback (earned as CashPoints, redeemable for cashback – 1 CP = Re. 1)||Cashback (directly adjusted against the card’s statement balance)|
|Reward Rate at partner merchant(s) (Amazon/Flipkart, etc.)||5% cashback on Amazon India for Amazon Prime members and 3% cashback on Amazon India for non-prime members.
2% cashback on flight/bus bookings via Amazon and at Amazon partner merchants with Login and Pay with Amazon option.
|10 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent at partner merchants including Amazon, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Dineout, Lenskart, Apollo24x7 and Netmeds.
1 RP = Rs. 0.25, reward rate = 2.5%
|5% cashback (earned as CashPoints) at partner merchants including Amazon, BookMyShow, Cult.fit, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato
1CP = Re. 1 as cashback
|5% cashback on Flipkart and Myntra.
4% cashback on Swiggy, Uber, PVR and cure.fit.
|Reward Rate on normal spends||1% cashback on all other online/offline spends.||5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other online spends. Reward rate = 1.25%
1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 on all offline spends. Reward rate = 0.25%
|1% cashback on all other online/offline spends.||1.5% cashback on other online/offline spends.|
|Reward Points/Cashback Maxcap||No max capping applicable||Max 10,000 Reward Points can be earned in a month at an accelerated (5X or 10X) rate||Max 1,000 CashPoints per month at 5X rate and 1,000 CashPoints per month at the regular 1X rate.||No max capping applicable|
|Additional Benefits||N/A||N/A||8 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every year.
20% discount on dining at partner restaurants.
|4 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every year.
20% discount at partner restaurants.
|Annual Fee||Nil||Rs. 499 per annum, waived off on a minimum annual expenditure of Rs. 1 lac||Rs. 1,000 per annum, waived off on a minimum annual expenditure of Rs. 1 lac||Nil|
- 1,000 CashPoints as a welcome benefit on card setup (subject to realization of the joining fee).
- 5% cashback at select partner online merchants including popular e-commerce websites like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complimentary Dineout Passport membership for the first three months of card membership.
- 8 complimentary lounge visits every year (max 2 per quarter) at all domestic airports across India.
- Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs. 1,00,000 in the previous year.
HDFC Millennia Credit Card – Key Highlights
|Best Suited For||Shopping and Cashback|
|Joining/Annual Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum age – 21 years
Minimum income – Rs. 35,000 per month
|Benefits||Up to 5% cashback on selected categories & 1% cashback on all spends|
|Lounge Access||8 complimentary domestic lounge access every year|
HDFC Millennia Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Annual Fee: HDFC Millennia Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 1,000. The annual fee is eligible for waiver on spending a minimum of Rs. 1 lac in the preceding year.
- Interest Rate: You have to pay an interest rate of 3.6% per month (or 42.3% p.a.) which is applicable to the amount due on the card’s statement if you are unable to clear all your dues by the payment due date.
- Foreign Currency Mark-up: The cardholders will have to pay forex fee of 3.5% on the transacted amount. This fee is to be paid on all international transactions done using this credit card.
- Cash Withdrawal Fee: 2.5% of the withdrawn amount has to be paid as cash advance fee on all cash withdrawals made using this card.
- Late Payment Fee: If you are unable to clear all your dues by the payment due date, apart from the interest rate, a late payment fee shall also be applicable as per the following slab-
|Statement Balance||Late Payment Fee|
|Less than Rs. 100||Nil|
|Rs. 100 – Rs. 500||Rs. 100|
|Rs. 501 – Rs. 5,000||Rs. 500|
|Rs. 5,001 – Rs. 10,000||Rs. 600|
|Rs. 10,001 – Rs. 25,000||Rs. 800|
|Rs. 25,001 – Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,100|
|More than Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,300|
HDFC Millennia Credit Card Features and Benefits
Apart from the cashback benefit, HDFC Millennia Credit Card also offers many other benefits to the cardhoders. The benefits include bonus CashPoints as a welcome gift, complimentary airport lounge access, dining discounts, and many more.
In the form of welcome benefits, the cardholders will receive 1,000 bonus CashPoints on the successful realization of the joining fee.
- The cardholders will get 8 complimentary visits in a year to the domestic airport lounges with a maximum cap of 2 lounge visits per quarter with the HDFC Millennia Credit Card.
- With the HDFC Millennia Diners Club Credit Card, you get complimentary visits to the international lounges up to 2 times in a quarter with the Diners Club international lounge program.
Up to 20% discount at partner restaurants with Dineout Passport (applicable only for the first 3 months of card membership). Also, enjoy the Good Food Trail Dining program at premium restaurants across top cities, which includes:
- An assured discount of 25% at 2000+ premium restaurants.
- 1+1 buffet at 200+ restaurants.
- 1+1 food/drinks at select restaurants.
These discounts won’t be valid on occasions like New Year’s day/eve, Christmas day/eve, and Valentine’s day. Also the benefits under the Dineout passport membership are available for the primary cardholder only. You can avail these offers with the Dineout app, and inform the restaurant about the membership and then avail the discounts by paying the bill.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% of the fuel surcharge is waived on a minimum payment of Rs. 400 at all petrol stations across India (the waiver amount is capped at a maximum of Rs. 250 per payment cycle).
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
- This credit card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 1,000 which is eligible for a waiver if the cardholder is able to spend an amount exceeding Rs. 1,00,000 in an anniversary year.
- Condition to make your HDFC Millennia Credit Card lifetime free: Activate one of SmartPay or One Assist or General Insurance or Balance Transfer on your card within the first 90 days of the card issuance date and renew every year (any one product and one bill through SmartPay or two products/two bills via SmartPay).
How to Apply for HDFC Millennia Credit Card
You can apply for HDFC Bank credit cards online on the bank’s official website. You need to-
- visit the HDFC credit cards page on the bank’s official site.
- Click/tap on the “Sign Up” button under the Millennia Credit Card.
- You will be redirected to HDFC’s credit card application page where you will need to fill up a form so that your application may be submitted.