Hey CODians, Here I Am back with an Exciting offer from Shiksha.com Where You Will earn Free ₹100 By Doing 5 Min Simple Task. You just have To Review the Collage and submit it to shikshacom. You need to give genuine surveys of your school on Shiksha and within 30 days you will get Rs 100 Paytm cash in your Paytm wallet.
Shiksha.com is a one-stop solution making course and college selection easy for students looking to pursue undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses in India and abroad; also accessible to users on the move through the website’s mobile site.
You have to give true reviews of your college on Shiksha and within 30 days you will get Rs 100 Paytm cash in your Paytm wallet if your reviews are true and detailed. Write a True review of your college so help someone.
Submit Your Review in Detail Like Where You Have Studied or Completed Your Graduate, Your College Pros & Cons, Etc Follow the Steps Given Below to Get ₹100 Paytm Cash for Free From Shiksha.
I am sharing some tips below so that you will get guaranteed cashback from Shiksha so stay with me and let’s get started.
- Read the below points and take care of that, otherwise, your post will be rejected.
- Your Post should be very short and vague, without any waste information.
- Don’t copy text from anywhere on the internet.
- Don’t use junk characters, SMS language, slang, or any abusive words in your review.
- Don’t provide your personal details on the review.
How To Write & Get ₹100 Free Paytm Cash By Shiksha College Review
1. First of all, Click on the Below link to Visit the Shiksha Page.
2. Fill in all the Details.
3. Write a Review in Detail to Understand by Users.
4. Now, click on submit.
5. You will receive an email from Shiksha that your reviews were received by them.
6. That’s it, you need to wait for some days to get approved.
7. After a few days, you will receive an email from Shiksha.
8. Give your Paytm number to get ₹100.9. You will receive ₹100 from Shiksha.
Note:- They will Reject Your Review If
- It is too short and vague, without any useful information
- You have copied text from anywhere on the internet
- You have used junk characters, SMS language, slang, or abusive words in your review
- Your personal details could not be verified
More important is that You have to write an honest and true review as lots of students are reading your reviews and deciding their futures.
Also, don’t forget to check out the free 100rs cashback by amazon